Araucana thread anyone?

here are my two lavender aruaucanas (tailed and rumpless) We are guessing both boys.

Chick 1: (tailed and clean faced)

Chick 2: (rumpless and double tufted)

Very pretty lavendar chicks

Here are a couple pics of Ari and Ara

Those are Ari

Is that little tufts I see???

Is it normal for the young chicks to look so red on the top half and white on the bottom half????

These are Ara's 1 week pics, it's her first outside outing since it was so nice out.

Very pretty lavendar chicks

Here are a couple pics of Ari and Ara

Those are Ari

Is that little tufts I see???

Is it normal for the young chicks to look so red on the top half and white on the bottom half????

These are Ara's 1 week pics, it's her first outside outing since it was so nice out.

are these bbrs?

that last pic of the naked neck is quite possibly the cutest thing i have seen in a minute or two.

anyway, is this proper coloring for a bbr?

As far as what I have been told Ari does have proper feather color, but not leg color for aracauna. I do not know the answer for Ara. Thanks Jaxom is a cutie pie and the white one you can barely see is even cuter.

that last pic of the naked neck is quite possibly the cutest thing i have seen in a minute or two.

anyway, is this proper coloring for a bbr?

The top one is my BBR Cockrel in this pic about 20 weeks old, the bottom is my pullet, same age. I just sold off Arie (cockrel) today. He was beautiful but we have too many boys in our mixed flock and he wasn't very gentlemanly with the girls so he needed to find a herum of his own.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom