Araucana thread anyone?

Anyone have an idea what mine are crossed with?

Mother, son and her egg to show colour.

IMAG3920~2.jpg
IMAG4098~2.jpg
IMAG3905.jpg

Looking for an Araucana for a non-Araucana project. The most non-SOP is what I'm needed but there are genetics that Araucana's have that I need in this project.

Rooster - White feathered only, clean white feathers with No red leakage, tailed, clean faced, heavy (nothing under 5 pounds), green legs (darker the better) Dark in the face or comb is a bonus. A dark eye. If you hatched him and know he was another color than white or yellow chick down....Awesome (looking for recessive white but not absolutely necessary)

Hen - same as above.

We all have Araucana's that don't meet the standard. I'd love to make use of a couple of them. Send me a personal message if you have anything I might be able to use with as much information as possible and price. Unless you are in SW Missouri, they will need to be shipped. I can send a box and help with that if you have never shipped before. This is a non - Araucana project for my son.

Looking for an Araucana for a non-Araucana project. The most non-SOP is what I'm needed but there are genetics that Araucana's have that I need in this project.

Rooster - White feathered only, clean white feathers with No red leakage, tailed, clean faced, heavy (nothing under 5 pounds), green legs (darker the better) Dark in the face or comb is a bonus. A dark eye. If you hatched him and know he was another color than white or yellow chick down....Awesome (looking for recessive white but not absolutely necessary)

Hen - same as above.

We all have Araucana's that don't meet the standard. I'd love to make use of a couple of them. Send me a personal message if you have anything I might be able to use with as much information as possible and price. Unless you are in SW Missouri, they will need to be shipped. I can send a box and help with that if you have never shipped before. This is a non - Araucana project for my son.

Cathy - did you talk to Rachel Bayes on facebook? That is the only person I know with white LF araucana. She did have some tailed stock. I have bantam whites but that would be under your 5lbs.

my araucana pullet got broody. unfortunately I don't have a roo so I will put ameraucana eggs to hatch. I plan to get an araucana roo so hopefully I will hatch some araucanas in fall.

I finally sold my house so I will be busy with moving anyway. btw I have decided never to hatch pullet's eggs again. the chicks were weak.

what I thought were ameraucanas turned to be easter eggers. so I got 9 silkie's eggs for my araucana girl. I want to use silkies instead of incubator.

are 24 hours enough to wait before I put them under the broody? some of the eggs have been laid today.

what I thought were ameraucanas turned to be easter eggers. so I got 9 silkie's eggs for my araucana girl. I want to use silkies instead of incubator.

are 24 hours enough to wait before I put them under the broody? some of the eggs have been laid today.

If you picked them up and they weren't shipped, you don't have to wait to set them...

Back
Top Bottom