Araucana thread anyone?

20190525_133131.jpg

@RinaRoo are you in Florida? If so, @MaryZoe is in Florida and she may have some Araucanas for sale.

Hello, yes, I am in Florida and I have cuckoo Araucana. I must say that hatch rates for Araucana tend to be a bit lower than my other breeds, but I usually get a couple tufted chicks from each hatch. Of course that’s a crap shoot, too. @Trish1974 if you’re interested in Cuckoo Araucana , please message me and we can talk. I have some adult roos and some chicks or I could start saving eggs for you. I’m not hatching much at the moment. Too many chickens of all ages... it’s clucking nuts around here!

Hello, yes, I am in Florida and I have cuckoo Araucana. I must say that hatch rates for Araucana tend to be a bit lower than my other breeds, but I usually get a couple tufted chicks from each hatch. Of course that’s a crap shoot, too. @Trish1974 if you’re interested in Cuckoo Araucana , please message me and we can talk. I have some adult roos and some chicks or I could start saving eggs for you. I’m not hatching much at the moment. Too many chickens of all ages... it’s clucking nuts around here!
Yes, I AM interested in cuckoo Araucanas, however out of the blue I acquired the rest of Nancy Utterback's large fowl stock. Now I have a duckwing/BBR pen where I thought I'd have a cuckoo pen. I'm not really interested in gold duckwing...it just kind of fell into my lap. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom