So my neighbor's oak tree is dropping acorns into our yard, and the girls keep trying to eat them. About half the time I can chase them down and get it away from them before they swallow it, but the other half, not so much. They aren't the huge kind, but it's still disconcerting to see that big lump go down a skinny duck neck as they swallow it. Should i be worried? I know they are toxic to humans unless you boil them really well to remove the tannins, but does anyone know if they are toxic to ducks?