Are all my Eggs BAD? Help!!!! (Pics)

So then there is still time? They are not Infertle or anything? How would you know?

Candling this early will give you a heart attack. Let them be until at least day 10. I candled on day 10 and at lockdown. And that is it. Otherwise you will soon need medication.

Well, day 4 is a little early to tell for sure. Now, I candled my Cuckoo Marans eggs on day 5 and discovered they had ruptured air cells and no sign of development so I took them out..but I left three that looked the least damaged in for three more days..and nada. They're a complete loss.

Honestly, the pics you put up don't look good. They appear to have been infertile. But just to be on the safe side, leave them in till day 7 at least and candle again. You never know, you could be pleasantly surprised.

hugs.gif

I was ready to give up this morning lol (my eggs looked just like that) but when i candled this evening to my surprise I saw a little black spot and veining in all 6 of my eggs. This is my first time incubating so I'm very nervous and impatient. I sure hope you see some progress soon, it is such and amazing thing to see:)

Quote:
If it isn't leaking, why not? Worth a shot.

I will leave them all in and candle again on day 10. If they are in fact infertile....Should I ask for them to be replaced? I am not sure how to approach the seller. I hate to accuse him of selling me infertle eggs even if its true.....I drove 45 mins for these eggs and paid $42.

Back
Top Bottom