Are Cream Legbars worth to buy ?

Are they good layers?
I think so.

Here's what it says online:
"Cream Legbar chickens are known for their beautiful blue-colored eggs and good egg-laying capabilities. On average, a Cream Legbar hen can lay around 4 to 6 eggs per week, depending on factors such as age, health, diet, and environmental conditions. Just like with any chicken breed, individual hens may vary in their productivity. However, Cream Legbars are generally reliable layers and can contribute well to your egg supply."

I just bought one last month, she's a sweet, friendly little baby.

I think so.

Here's what it says online:
"Cream Legbar chickens are known for their beautiful blue-colored eggs and good egg-laying capabilities. On average, a Cream Legbar hen can lay around 4 to 6 eggs per week, depending on factors such as age, health, diet, and environmental conditions. Just like with any chicken breed, individual hens may vary in their productivity. However, Cream Legbars are generally reliable layers and can contribute well to your egg supply."

I just bought one last month, she's a sweet, friendly little baby.
6 eggs is a stretch but 4 or 5 is likely

purebred legbar?
Assuming you made your purchase, where did you get them? I have several, I love them. Very consistent layers, sweet and pretty, not broody. CCL Supermodel:
IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

Back
Top Bottom