Are emus dangerous

They can be, especially if you scare them or make them mad. @Pyxis has a picture of a shirt she had on that got clawed by hers when they got lose

Yep. Mine are tame, and usually very sweet. But I had a male get loose and he did not like it that I grabbed him to walk him back home, and he kicked me in the shoulder, and then kicked sideways out from under him aiming for my stomach and luckily only got my shirt.

So they can be dangerous. I'm not really worried about mine up and attacking me, but they can hurt you if they want to.

Yep. Mine are tame, and usually very sweet. But I had a male get loose and he did not like it that I grabbed him to walk him back home, and he kicked me in the shoulder, and then kicked sideways out from under him aiming for my stomach and luckily only got my shirt.

So they can be dangerous. I'm not really worried about mine up and attacking me, but they can hurt you if they want to.
Made that shirt look designer though afterwards

I agree with the above. They can be quite tame and just curious creatures, but if they’re caught off guard their instincts to protect themselves kick in. Which could be at the expensive of a shirt or stomach tissue, whichever you leave exposed.

They’re not easily wrangled. So if you get them, make sure they’re enclosed where they don’t have to be moved a lot.

does their kick hurt??

Back
Top Bottom