Are members allowed to kick you?

chickenraiser24

Chirping
Aug 15, 2015
I have noticed some threads in games, jokes, and fun (not role plays) where the member who posted it says you will be kicked unless you follow (their)rules. Is this allowed? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot! And by members, I mean people like me, not admin.

Not allowed to post in that thread, or not allowed to post in all threads by that person. The first one is most common.

I've been on BYC for 2 years now and never heard of that. But then I've rarely been on the games/jokes/fun part. I don't think that can happen. You could PM a moderator and ask for clarification. Try TwoCrows or sumi (there are others, but I've mainly talked with them).

They may mean block, but that's only between the member who is being offended and the offender....if you block someone everyone else can still see their posts but the person blocking can't.

It says: I will start and when we finish I say STOP!
And the last person to comment will start it.
If you do not follow these rules I'll have to kick you smack.gif
I know for rps that you cannot kick for not following your rules. Only if they break BYC rules can they be kicked, but this isn't a role play. I have only been here a few months, and am slightly confused.

Only administrators and moderators have the ability to remove posts and banish members. It is not something that is taken lightly and usually involves a lot of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom