Are my Azure problems common?

SwampFlock

Songster
Nov 28, 2020
Conroe, TX
Everyone seems to love Azure for homesteady-stuff. I have been trying them for 5 months now and what I've noticed is that they are ALWAYS out of 20% of my 'regular' order. I feed my birds a specific mix of ingredients (no corn, no soy, organic) and when Azure is out of sorghum, for instance, I have no easy replacement since it already replaces corn for me. Next month they'll be out of oats. Or sunflower seeds. They might as well advertise selling Harley Davidsons and Falafel Pop Tarts too.

What I'm asking is, is this just Azure? I was thinking of setting up a wholesale acct with them but out the gate it's a $300/yr business licence to apply and I'm not THERE yet except for the amount of feed I go through. (42 birds currently).

I'm getting serious about my chickens; buying my first exhibition quality breeding flock on Monday. To keep standards up I have to have standard feed. If Azure is NOT that, do y'all have any other suggestions for organic animal grade whole grains, seeds, etc? I'm in SE TX and I'd be willing to drive a bit once a month if anyone knows of anything local to me.

Thanks All!

I tried Azure previously. I found there stock to be "out" of several items I wanted, when doing each order. The items that were out of stock would not have mattered nearly as much as your out of stock items...but yeah, I've had the same experience as you.

Back
Top Bottom