Are my cockerels horndogs?

Rocks-Ann by far, She's the one wanting the popcorn!
Lol, makes sense. You are about as hilarious as my boyfriend coming up with those names!! Chicken names he's given are: "Sir RED Reddington III" (RIR), "Daffy Duck" (black rosecomb that thinks he's a duck), "Pancake" (tan jap.bant. she was smooshed when she was little, but she's 100% now). The creativity there is endless lol.

I took a year to get her close to perfect, but there are still accidents. box is full of shavings like the coop. makes for familiar surroundings
IMPRESSIVE! My boyfriend would kill me if i tried to potty train a chicken in the house lol. He is out of town though, so hmmmmm.... lol! One day! RocksAnn is amazing!!! :love. I'm gonna have to keep a barred rock in mind for a potential future addition.

IMPRESSIVE! My boyfriend would kill me if i tried to potty train a chicken in the house lol. He is out of town though, so hmmmmm.... lol! One day! RocksAnn is amazing!!! :love. I'm gonna have to keep a barred rock in mind for a potential future addition.
I would deffnatly suggest you get two if you get one, they like to pal around together.

Lol, makes sense. You are about as hilarious as my boyfriend coming up with those names!! Chicken names he's given are: "Sir RED Reddington III" (RIR), "Daffy Duck" (black rosecomb that thinks he's a duck), "Pancake" (tan jap.bant. she was smooshed when she was little, but she's 100% now). The creativity there is endless lol.
Yes, Endless!

Back
Top Bottom