are quail livestock?

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
I'm assuming quail are livestock, since they can be shown at poultry shows, and poultry is livestock, correct? I just need to know because I posted something on craigslist asking if anyone would be interested in buying some button quail if i got any and it got flagged, but I'm allowed to post ads for livestock. Thanks!

Quail are gamebirds. IMO they are not livestock. Sometimes craigslist gets really uptight about animals and other times they dont. Did you post in the farm and garden section? That is the only area that I have seen livestock posts that werent flagged.

Yup it was in the farm section.
sad.png
I hate how uptight people are on craigslist sometimes, really pisses me off. x.x

Me, too. Same with Freecycle. Both are great sites but they need to lighten up on livestock. There really isnt a PuppyMill problem in livestock in the SF area, LOL.

Chel

I after a japanese quail for sale,do you know anybaody selling a japanese quail?how can i contact that person?Thank you!

There are lots of people here selling coturnix quail. Look in the buy, sell trade section. Remember local is probably better as birds are expensive to ship.

Back
Top Bottom