are there any chicken feed coupons of any kind?

Dylan Haley

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 9, 2012
hi i was not sure where to post this but i was wondering if there are any websites or if anyone could email me any feed coupons. the cost of feed is going very high and i would love to cut costs. so can anyone tell me where to find coupons? thanks!

If you join Purina's club, they'll occasionally send you an email coupon. But if you want to do better, consistently, without doubt, a local feed mill that grinds their own feed and sacks it themselves will potentially save you a bundle. Worth investigating what's up in your area. Worth extending your search out 30 miles. When life takes you in that direction? Stock up.

i tried joining purina but after they send me the confirmation email and when i click the link to activate it, it brings up another tab where im supposed to email them back.

Purina rewards will be worth your wile. They send out a quarterly coupon through e-mail. I got a $10.00 off two Layena 50# pellet feed and saved me a bundle. I paid $22.00 for 100# of Purina chicken feed. Not too bad. The coupons are just far in between. I also joined Nutrena but the coupons I've got so far from them didn't knock down the feed price enough for me to purchase their product. The local feed mills, as suggested above, are the way to go when there isn't a discount anywhere else. I can get 50# of 21% pellets for about <$13.00. It's too bad Nutrena isn't competitive where I live. Their starter feed for chicks is really good.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom