Are there any other Komondor or Komondork owners?

justbugged

Head of the Night Crew for WA State
14 Years
Jan 27, 2009
Enumclaw
Here is a picture of Puppy. He is an 11 year old that will only come to the Puppy. I have had him since he was 9 weeks old. He the baby of the people family at my house.

DS is 6'3"
21930_dsc00057.jpg

He is trying to block my SiL from sitting next to DD. He was very sad and missed DD when she moved out. SiL is 6'6" tall.
21930_puppy_picts2009_093.jpg

Christina,

You know in February I had no idea what you were talking about. Komondor??? What???

But the pix you post are gorgeous. Is the hair as soft as it looks?

Imp/Russ

BTW- It's nice to see your posts.

Puppy's hair is fairly soft. He doesn't have the best coat. it isn't as heavy as it should be in order to create a corded coat. He has allergies and so most of the time his coat has been kept short. Our older Komondor didn't want to be bothered with the care his coat needed to keep it in cords. He came to us as a rescue, and had been not cared for properly. So it was always easier to keep his coat short. I figured that he earned the right to choose.

I have enjoyed your posts too Russ. I think of you often, like every time I use the blue spoons that you gave me. The spoons are my most favorites in the kitchen.

I hear of people wanting a Komondor, but it would be fun to meet some else that had one.

those are beautiful pictures.

We had one in our puppy class, the trainer always used to yell out, 'which way is that **** dog pointed???'

OK, it WAS a little hard to tell, his north end did look a lot like his south end.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom