Are there any other Moslems on BYC?

**I closed this thread due to snarky, non-friendly remarks that do not belong here. I will re-open it out of courtesy to the OP and will place this warning one time. Any comments left here with the intent of trolling will be removed and appropriate action will be taken.

~Please stay on topic and do not turn this thread into a debate.~

Last edited:
I am atheist/agnostic/raised Catholic... liked the story. Although I have to admit, wouldn't the coffee make the eggs and carrots taste funny?

Welcome... have fun sharing chicken banter!

Quote:
thank you girly. I am a foster parent, and I take in all races and religions with no regard to my personal beliefs. No matter what you believe, there is a god out there looking out there for you who loves you and cherishes you.

This hillbilly has nuff on his mind, but I am glad this was reopened
smile.png

First of all
welcome-byc.gif
and I certainly hope you enjoy your time here and the many wonderful friendships that can be made.

I am saddened that unwelcome comments have been made. I too am a Christian and remember that we have been commanded to "Love others as you would yourself". If anyone needs a reminder on what love is, you can find it in I Corinthians.

I am sorry one of your first visits here was colored negatively. This is a WONDERFUL community and there are many kind, giving, helpful, funny people here.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom