Are there REALLY inbred cannibals in the woods of west VA?

did my story help?!

what? Capvin?

ETA- this happened in London England

Capvin has alot of clown stuff going on in his city.

Your story gave me the willies....Thank goodness it was london!
I had a nightmare once about a clown driving a snowball truck down our road.

LOL you all are to funny! Clowns are not scarey. The fake life sized santa we have in the dark upstairs storage area of my store is SCAREY!

Quote: yep, Donner Days....
I lived in Boulder for a while. donner days... it's a Party for sure!
lol.png

lau.gif
Y'all are too funny!!! I moved to West "By God" Virginia back in 2004. And yes, locals call it West "By God" Virginia...lol Anyway, its like everywhere else, we have your basic nuts, your basic rednecks, some people that think because they have a little more money than others, that they are better than everyone else, but if you put them all together, we are not a bad bunch!

Now I can't speak for the really remote places in WV but I live in the middle of nowhere and it's great! Of course we only got high speed internet 6 months ago and it takes an hour for an ambulance to get here...oh yeah, the nearest Wal Mart is 45 minutes away...The nearest stoplight is about 20 miles away...We have a resident bear that come through every now and then, not to mention the bobcat. Oh, and the skunk that will stink up the house even in the dead of winter. I thought they hibernated but apparently I am thinking wrong!! But cannibals??? Um....nope....just never mind that big campfire back there in the woods...nothing going on there....Oh, the cars in the yard? Oh..um.....we are having a used car sale...yeah! that's it! We have some nice wallets and purses inside that shed there you may like...wanna go take a look??
tongue2.gif
lmao!!

Is this kind of post for real as in asking a real question or just another bout of stupidity for attention?

Back
Top Bottom