Are there REALLY inbred cannibals in the woods of west VA?

Yeah...there is a stereo-type for just about any type of person. Like city dwellers who know virtually nothing about country life except for what they glean from B grade movies or really bad "reality" TV....
smile.png

If you're talking about me I don't live in a city. I live in a farm friendly, small, desert town. I respect the country parts of Cali very much and I plan moving to the countryside near Tehachapi when I'm older. THEN I CAN HAVE GOATS
love.gif

Hm, or maybe I could stay in NE.. What's nice is that there are no predators like out in Bear Valley Springs, well no wild predators. There's always dogs. No hawks, raccoons, er whatever else is out there. The property out there is bigger though, decisions decisions..

As the imfamous shark in the tank! (JAWS) Yes You have to go in werewer you think the danger is, or just give up!

Are you a giver uper, or a sheapdog?

A Sheapdog gets things done!

Give input plz!

Hmm. I read the title as asking about inbred "cannABIS" and then thinking what would be so bad about that?

gig.gif

carry on, don't mind me......

Last edited:
WE are back in Ky now. One day i took my kids for the first time to the Shepherdsville to the fleamarket. To get there you drive up a main highway, then you have to go over a mountain with narrow curvy roads where people drive like nut cases. Anyways my then nine year old son had caught a part of Wrong Turn while i was watching it. While driving through a particular narrow and dark area he asks me " mom , mom was that where Wrong Turn was made?" I tell him , no that was made over in West By God Virginia. NO SOONER than i said that an old beat up black truck came screaming out of a holler and cut us off. Lets say he didnt come out off from under his jacket the rest of the trip. About inbreds, they are closer than you think. My husbands neighbors in Florida were inbred. THeir father was their uncle and then supposedly one of the girls had a child with him or her dad again. Pretty messed up .

Nother really about cannibals, or WV, but growing up in southeast TN on a dirt road way out in the mountains I have heard my fair share of inbred jokes. My husband (from tx) was convinced that everyone I grew up near was inbred and went to the snake handling churches lol. Now when he cracks an inbred/TN joke I make sure to remind him that unlike him, I don't know anyone that married and had children with their first cousin.

Back
Top Bottom