Are ThermoPro thermometers/hygrometers good?

DucksAreBest

🦆 𝓓𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 🦆
Jan 21, 2021
Camas, Washington
My Coop
My Coop
I want to add an additional thermometer/hydrometer to my NR360, and I found these ThermoPro thermometers/hygrometers. Has anyone used them? Are they really accurate?
The TP49W has a ±1°F/°C and ±2%-3%.
The TP50 has a ±1°F/°C and 2-3%.
And the TP55 also has a ±1°F/°C and 2-3%. Is it true?

I want to add an additional thermometer/hydrometer to my NR360, and I found these ThermoPro thermometers/hygrometers. Has anyone used them? Are they really accurate?
The TP49W has a ±1°F/°C and ±2%-3%.
The TP50 has a ±1°F/°C and 2-3%.
And the TP55 also has a ±1°F/°C and 2-3%. Is it true?
I have the first one and it is not a good one. It doesn't work great in the incubator for some reason, I just use it to tell me the room temperature the incubators are in now...

I have the first one and it is not a good one. It doesn't work great in the incubator for some reason, I just use it to tell me the room temperature the incubators are in now...
The first one and the second one have four and a half stars The third one has four stars I look at the reviews. Does it mean they're always better but it helps sometimes to get an idea.

I got 2 of these from Amazon. These have worked good for me.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LY0CABC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I only use the "in" function, the "out" function is not accurate. I tie up the cords with twisty ties.
Same here, except I had the opposite expense with the "in"/"out" functions. I calibrated with the "in" function on and it said 50 something degrees. I was very confused. Once I switched back to the "out" function it read 35 degrees which made way more sense.

Back
Top Bottom