Are these all EE's??? **Pic heavy***

teapot10

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 15, 2010
Eastern Oregon
Please excuse all the chicken newbie questions. I purchased these as "Aracauna's" and SLW's. I know that that the SLW's are correct...however I have since learned what an EE is and am assuming all of the ones that I was told were Aracauna's are EE's....however, the look SO different...is this a characteristic of EE's? I'm learning so much about chickens from this board and just would like to know as much as possible about what I have.

There are SLW's in the pics...and I'm pretty sure the "mohawk" one is a White Crested Black Polish...but are all the others that you are seeing EE's?

Thank you
big_smile.png

P1010669.jpg

P1010663.jpg

P1010659.jpg

P1010658.jpg

P1010656.jpg

P1010655.jpg

P1010644.jpg

P1010643.jpg

P1010641.jpg

Yes all but the SLW and the Polish are EE's! How old are they? Am I correct that pics 7 and 8 are the same chicken? You may want to keep an eye on that one, it looks like a roo!

Quote:
Yes, 7 & 8 are the same chicken...I was told they were all pullets when I bought them but the funny thing is my 4 year old nephew named that one Spiderman and has been telling me since it was 3 days old that it was a boy...he'll be SOOOO excited if he's right...lol

They are all about 8 weeks old.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom