Are these eggs viable?

CritterHill

Crowing
15 Years
Feb 3, 2008
SE PA
A friend is incubating eggs and is wondering if these are viable. I don't see anything, but figured I'd get the expert opinions before they get tossed.

The first two pics is one egg that's been incubating 9 days. The third pic has been incubating 5 days.

Thanks!

Attachments

• egg1a.jpg
    egg1a.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 16
  • egg1.jpg
    egg1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 13
  • egg2.jpg
    egg2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 13
I candle at 7 days, should see veining. If no viening I toss the egg. Exception is if a very dark egg and have a hard time seeing into the egg. Dark eggs I give a few more days.

At 7 days nice dark environment and being able to see into egg should see embryo moving.

Also I try not to rotate eggs 360 degrees, I have read can damage embryo well the cord going to embryo. I candle with large side up as coming out of turner.

I candle at 7 days, should see veining. If no viening I toss the egg. Exception is if a very dark egg and have a hard time seeing into the egg. Dark eggs I give a few more days.

At 7 days nice dark environment and being able to see into egg should see embryo moving.

Also I try not to rotate eggs 360 degrees, I have read can damage embryo well the cord going to embryo. I candle with large side up as coming out of turner.
Ah excellent. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom