ARE THESE GOING TO MAKE MY BBW BIRDS' MEAT TASTE LIKE HERITAGE?

Kalunga Pharms

Chirping
Jul 15, 2021
I let my BBWs have overall four(4)+ hours of time outdoors in the field where they eat grass and hunt insects. They come out at 07-09 in the morning and at 16-18 in the afternoon. No antibiotics, unless I am treating a bird. I also do give them bitter leaves plus the ones they forage when they are outdoors. Can these make birds' meat taste like a heritage turkey and can I say they are organic?
20210920_174708.jpg

Can these make birds' meat taste like a heritage turkey and can I say they are organic?View attachment 2841053

The movement and exercise can develop a stronger flavor as well as the insects, but they won't taste like a heritage variety. And unless you are certified, you cant legally say your birds are organic - in the US at least.

The movement and exercise can develop a stronger flavor as well as the insects, but they won't taste like a heritage variety. And unless you are certified, you cant legally say your birds are organic - in the US at least.
Thanks so much for the response. People down here don't even care the source of their meat, all they know is I am getting turkey meat and that's all. But, I care a lot to make my meat be of high quality and flavour as best as I can. I appreciate you, man!

Thanks so much for the response. People down here don't even care the source of their meat, all they know is I am getting turkey meat and that's all. But, I care a lot to make my meat be of high quality and flavour as best as I can. I appreciate you, man!
Wont be the same flavor but mainly texture differences from heritage turkey. But will taste so much better than a store bought turkey.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom