Are these SFH or?

Sunny Flowers

Chirping
Jul 28, 2014
I'm new to chickens and could use lot's of help. I bought these 5 chicks from a breeder. They are now 8 wks, 5 wks, and 3 weeks old. Two of them are growing much faster than the 15 SFH I have raised and they are far more boisterous. I am confident the gray baby is SFH. I would love to get second opinions about all of them from the folks who know. Thank you for any help you can offer me.

8 week old.

5 week old.

5 week old's face, 3 week old's tiny crest.

3 week old.

This is Sunny, 3 weeks! I love this chick.

The little family - 5 wk, and two 3 weeks.

I bought these 5 chicks from a breeder. They are now 8 wks, 5 wks, and 3 weeks old. Two of them are growing much faster than the 15 SFH I have raised and they are far more boisterous. I am confident the gray baby is SFH. I would love to get second opinions about all of them from the folks who know. Thank you for any help you can offer me.

Last edited:
I'm new to chickens and could use lot's of help. I bought these 5 chicks from a breeder. They are now 8 wks, 5 wks, and 3 weeks old. Two of them are growing much faster than the 15 SFH I have raised and they are far more boisterous. I am confident the gray baby is SFH. I would love to get second opinions about all of them from the folks who know. Thank you for any help you can offer me.

8 week old.

5 week old.

5 week old's face, 3 week old's tiny crest.

3 week old.

This is Sunny, 3 weeks!

The little family - 5 wk, and two 3 weeks.

I bought these 5 chicks from a breeder. They are now 8 wks, 5 wks, and 3 weeks old. Two of them are growing much faster than the 15 SFH I have raised and they are far more boisterous. I am confident the gray baby is SFH. I would love to get second opinions about all of them from the folks who know. Thank you for any help you can offer me.
I don't know what they are, but they look kind of like what I'm breeding for. But I don't think they are my stock. However, I have shipped some chicks and eggs out, so hard to say. Where are you located? I can probably tell you based on that.

Back
Top Bottom