ARE U A BYC JUNKY LIKE ME????

Yes me too, in fact I even went to a few BackYardChicken Anonymous meetings but all the clucking and cackling just made me fall off the wagon again so here I am before work, as usual, getting my chicken fix...what a junkie....

Yep, count me in. Morning, noon, and night.....
cool.png

lets see i wake up everymorning around 4:30 I get a cup of coffee
caf.gif
and on BYC before the sun comes up LOL than I get on in the afternoon a few times and than right before bed ( since I work from home it is hard NOT to be on here lol )
oh well at least I fit in with this group !!
D.gif

Julie

Yep, ill stick my hand up too.
Though, think about this, really think now, Is it our love of chickens or our love of friendly likeminded outdoorsy types who dont buy shop eggs and love a laugh?????
Ill bet if you got rid of your chooks, you would still be here!!!
I know i would!!
D.gif

Though Johny jack you have got it bad judging by your amount of posts in a short time, just like me!!!
I check in thrice daily at least, my poor prepaid dialup cops a beating. but I love this place!!

Last edited:
Stays on all day. It goes like this Do dishes..check BYC, Start load of laundry..check BYC, Feed chickens..Check BYC, Make breakfast...check BYC, and so on and so forth.
JUNKY no I tell my husband I am researching.... Right now I am "researching" incubation next I'll say I am "researching
breeding or something else LOl

Yep, thats me! I check on here every chance I get and I have learned so much. Never thought I would be a part of a forum talking to people I don't know but yall changed me quick and call me crazy but it's like family here! I need a T-shirt that says BYC is myplace!
lau.gif

Last edited:
I'm so badly addicted that I have to remind myself I'm at work to WORK, not read BYC. I'm only allowed to check once per hour or less. I set myself a list of tasks to accomplish before I can check again.

Following Tiramisu's story made this harder. I just wanted to read all the time.

At home there are real chicken chores to do, so I can't read as much. And last night the system was slow. I dealt with it until I got to the part where Tira died. Then I shut down, with a tear in my eye, and went to bed.

Back
Top Bottom