ARE U A BYC JUNKY LIKE ME????

gritsar wrote...
E-mail PM Quit posting!Can't you see I HAVE to get some housework done?!? It's Saturday night. I work my 24 shift tomorrow. The housework has to be done tonight. How can I possibly get anything done with all this posting????
That's right. I'm in the laundry room, got the Christmas music blaring on the stereo and still I hear y'all at your keyboards. You must stop and I mean right now!! Don't you people have lives? It's Saturday night.

I'll be back in a hour. I have perfected the technique of speedy housecleaning, while still managing to make it look to the DH/SO like you busted your butt all day. Hint: Lots of strong smelling candles and a big dust rag........................another byc junkie lol jk gritsar

Quote:
lau.gif

You lie like a rug!

Is it bad that I have been sitting here for three hours, have drank two cups of tea and a can of pop, watch the movie on cable a minute, hit the refresh button on recent posts, look things over, read everything, watch the movie another minute, can't resist, have to hit refresh...ahhh yay someone posted something new!! My husband gave me a look half an hour ago and went out to the garage to play online poker. I bet he'll be back in to see if I'm still here soon, give me another look and go to bed. What have you people done to me?

"bantymum
Re: ARE U A BYC JUNKY LIKE ME????Is it the chicken info or all the fun stuff that you like?"

You all are the cake, the chickens are just the icing, I love the personalities on here! It's sort of like when I read the first few Harry Potter books, before the movies came out, and I had pics in my head of all the characters and they were so richly defined with all their quirks and smarts and not-so-smarts and mannerisms--- that to me was better than the actual story, the giving the characters life in my head part --that's how this board is for me, a story and each of you are getting pretty cleary defined in my head!! Yep, I'm totally nuts..........
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I thought of this exact post when I woke up at 3am and decided to make a coffee and go outside for a cig. I love the nighttime ~ it is so peaceful, I was really tempted to go online and check in ~ in the middle of the night/morning!!! I must have the BYC flu bad.

Yes, I have it bad. And Im a very new member...without chickens...without a coop....yet (bwahaha)..

I must have a terribly addictive personality. Once I get focused on something (chickens!) its like, get out of my way!! I want to learn EVERYTHING....NOW.... and this board is just FULL of good information, and fun people, and great pictures, and gillions of threads that Ive just begun to read.

Im definitely in the "get up at 4:00 am, pour coffee, totter over to the computer....whats new at BYC..." group.

Right now I have horses to feed, wildbirds that are hungry (well I did feed them), dogs to go outside.....but its Sunday, my day off. Besides im furthering my education reading this forum. So its GOOD for me, right?

I have auctions ending on eBay today for junk Im selling...and of course we all know where that money is going....saving for that gorgeous new coop.....so I can house those babies I have coming from Murry Mc in Feb.....so I can get posts for the new run.....to put up the left over horse wire fence (PERFECT for a chicken run)...it never ends...

Quote:
the post u saw wasnt mine lol gritsar wrote is at the top. im a man 1 wife 5 kids and im not funny lol:gig

Back
Top Bottom