Are YOU "ALLOWED" to shoot fox that is after your chickens??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
How else can I keep my wife in fur coats if I don't pick them up?
big_smile.png
Seriously, I know predators like fox etc. are more prone to picking up rabies etc. because they hunt for a living, but anything can carry all sorts of bugs. I tend to be cautious when I dress out anything. Heck I'd rather snuggle up to a rabid fox than shake the hands of some people. At least I know where I stand with the fox!
lau.gif

Swamp

Last edited:
We had a coon problem and because we are out in the country we were told we can shoot it. I would think the same would apply to a fox.

here in texas as long as your not in the city limits you can shoot anything kind of animals that is killing your live stolk or harming anything on your property i told by a sheriff.

then someone i know who killed and ate quail out of season he said well it was eating my chickens food adnd you kwow that hurts my chickens..with a big grin lol.
idunno.gif

i hope you salve your problem.

Quote:
I'm not sure about Texas but in most states you can take small game on your property without a permit. The size of the rabbits and squirrel here make it a waste of a shell, they are very small.

Quote:
I'm not sure about Texas but in most states you can take small game on your property without a permit. The size of the rabbits and squirrel here make it a waste of a shell, they are very small.

Here in Ohio ,you must take them during the hunting season, and only the limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom