Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

Quote:
I usually read about chickens, but sometime there is stuff about guineas, and Turkeys that get my attention. I have been reading about quilting and showing, and stealing from shows and ................ Oh you were talking about the run on word above, not the forum I read Now Here first then read it No Where when I reread to make sure I read it right, so I guess I see the good things, then after thinking about it I see it as a bad thing, I dont know I will have to ask my shrink.
he.gif

See Me....lol.

I read Opportunity, but I am rarely right.

And that is from someone who usually reads backwards.

Still battling on.

Jena.

Yes sir opportunity is now here, One thing I can say loud, I have been out of my home since 1995 and I have seen worth, so some people might not like it now for all what's going on, but things will change, infact it is the cycle of life, you can't just getting old and stay everybody has to die( if we like it or not) and so the economy.

I had few nights in trainstations and elsewhere, and yes sometimes it is ok to feel hungry to know and appreciate what God gives you all the time.

I am always optemistic. and always and for ever thinking God.

Mahorni thank you for this post.

Omran

Quote:
opportunity is now here ...........

Have always believed in the power of positive thought... want to do it, can do it, will do it ...... amen

lol... sorry I left out the last bit,

my fingers are not working right yet.... neither is my brain.... lol... i was so focussed on the positive.

But I am an optimist... yet to be proven right, but I stay with it.

Back
Top Bottom