Are you kidding me?! Drano requires ID!

My personal favorite is going to a pharmacy with a prescription and having to present an ID, and not only your ID, but it has to be whoever the prescription is written for. I could have stolen the prescription and the ID, but that'd be okay.
barnie.gif

If you live in OK, you better stock up on any meds you take that contain psuedoephedrine, because they are trying to add it to Schedule III (like oxycontin or hydrocodone) this year. Meaning you will HAVE to see a Dr. and pay an office call to get your nose runnys taken care of. You already have to show ID.

Quote:
Oh jeez I hope that doesn't take effect here in Maine. I'm losing my insurance in April and I rely on psuedo to breathe! My allergies are practically debilitating all year round without steroids and pseudo.

Oh I can understand its reason but it is such a very small number of offenders that would use Drano for drugs. It would be like fads of choice, it will come and go as time goes on.

Oh I hope they don't go around ID anyone that decided to buy diesel or gasoline to huff them too...it has the same effect as well! Sure its easy to get! Offenders will always try to find a way to get their HIGHS, if that drug of choice is hard to get or no longer available, you bet they will be on to the next newest illegial drug.

We are the only state that can not carry concealed handguns, and other things on the list that are ridiculous. I agree with one of you said, 99 percent of Drano is used what it was for and the very small percentage will use it for recreational drugs.

I know Drano is not made for soap making but its the lye product that we use.

Yep, time to outlaw the candy Pop Rocks, it can be fatal to your mouth!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom