Argg.. I want to intervene!

Kerjack

Songster
10 Years
Nov 5, 2009
Ontario, Canada
So it's Day 21 for me and I have a pip! I can see the little beak and hear the little fuzzy butt chirping. I want to intervene so bad and get him/her out.
he.gif
I know I shouldn't but it's just so tempting!

Pic of egg;
SD530080.jpg

GET AWAY FROM THAT BATOR!!!! Go for a walk -go grocery shopping-clean the kids rooms-clean the fridge-take a hot bath--just dont touch that egg...LOl seriously leave it alone:)

Haha this is exactly what I needed! Thanks. I'll go over to a friends right now and stay away. I think it's because it's my first hatch, it's all so new to me and I just want the little chickie.
lol.png

No helping! Sit on your hands if you must. Helping at this point could actually kill the chick, so just sit back, relax, and enjoy listening to the peeping!
smile.png

Quote:
Trust me we've all been there-go to your friends house and stay as long as you can and when you get back Im sure youl have a little fuzzy butt waiting for you-my hatch didnt end until day 23 1/2.

Read Atlas Shrugged until it's over! Here is your "Assignment" to get you through hatching:

Read Atlas shrugged, and make journal entries after each chapter about what happened in the chapter you just read, how that reflects the philosophy of the author, how long it took you to read, and how your chicks are doing!
smile.png

Good luck!

Go mess with your videocamera for a while and make sure you know how to load it to YouTube, so that when it starts to zip you can get us a video of it hatching!

Back
Top Bottom