Arizona Chickens

We are having a neighborhood party on October 25th at 6pm.. BYC SEED BOX EXCHANGE
1606 East Apache Boulevard
Even if you do not have seeds come & grab some or just talk chicken..
Bring your favorite dish to share & your own drink.

These are some lotus pond plant seeds from sill.. :frow

The silver cross and silver bowl with exotic seeds look like a scene from an old Dracula movie.

Last edited:
We are having a neighborhood party on October 25th at 6pm.. BYC SEED BOX EXCHANGE

I recognize that cross. Do you hang it or display it laying down?

[@=/u/292476/houdiniduck]@houdiniduck[/@] Here are some reference photos of my 21 week old cream legbar
I'm getting some more Crested Cream Legbar eggs this coming weekend! And that cutie blue Silkie roo for Georgette! I hope the eggs hatch out better. The are such a pretty breed, and I love the bright blue egg.
Chicken math :weee

I recognize that cross. Do you hang it or display it laying down?

We see it right where it is durring our meals.. My DH & I absoulutly love it!!

The silver cross and silver bowl with exotic seeds look like a scene from an old Dracula movie.

It is actually a glass spoon holder. On our dinner table.. The cross looks like it is floating under the glass.. Hand made by @K9Dave

A coyote killed all of my chickens last night. It was my fault as I didn't close the run in my extreme laziness before bed. It just walked right in. I feel like the worst human being ever.

Oh No!!! Twinklin I just can't even tell you how sorry I am! I know you loved those girls like your own children. I don't even want to imagine how you feel. My heart is broken for you.

Our jungle fowl "tiny" some how managed to get her babies to go under a tiny small crack in the bottom of the fence this afternoon. The 3 bresse & 1 jungle fowl silkie mix, went right on out to forage in our front yard.

Oh No!!! Twinklin I just can't even tell you how sorry I am! I know you loved those girls like your own children. I don't even want to imagine how you feel. My heart is broken for you.
Thank you. I'm still devastated. It seems like some weird nightmare. I keep getting this sick feeling like there's something I can do to change it but then I realize it's too late. I haven't been able to look at their side of the yard. I have the curtains to the sliding door that they used to sit next to closed. I don't know when I'll be able to bring myself to go out there and clean up all the feathers and pack away all their food and things. I'm trying to think of the bright side of it all but it's hard. I know now we won't need a sitter for later this month when we go away for a few days and I know now I'll be able to got another EE or an Ameraucana or something that will finally give me that blue egg that's eluded me. I'm hoping by December when the hatcheries usually list their spring counts I'll be able to bring myself to order new girls. I'll get all 8 at once this time so hopefully they get along better then the 2 groups of 4 did. And I'll never forget to lock them up at night ever again.

We see it right where it is durring our meals.. My DH & I absoulutly love it!!

Thank you. So glad yall got it. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can make somemore stuff. I have to build a new forge. I want to make a huge one but don't want the bill for the steel. I need an order from a church or something. Lol

Our jungle fowl "tiny" some how managed to get her babies to go under a tiny small crack in the bottom of the fence this afternoon. The 3 bresse & 1 jungle fowl silkie mix, went right on out to forage in our front yard.

I want one or 2 of everything.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom