Arizona Chickens

From Moms3cuties:

Hey Bobby, how are you doing?
do you have a flock of chickens now? I remember when you had big building plans!

My plans have been put on hold for quite a while. However, I'M RETIRING IN THREE WEEKS!, so I'll get back to screening in the remainder of my run. The coop keeps getting redesigned, so it will come later.

Last edited:
From Moms3cuties:

Hey Bobby, how are you doing?
do you have a flock of chickens now? I remember when you had big building plans!

My plans have been put on hold for quite a while. However, I'M RETIRING IN THREE WEEKS!, so I'll get back to screening in the remainder of my run. The coop keeps getting redesigned, so it will come later.
That is soooo cool.
D.gif

Wish I had enough space to do something like that....
yippiechickie.gif
Even a bench to sit and watch them.... I really like that!

Last edited:
It's only 16 x 16 feet. As you can see from all the new houses around, I'm in an HOA (Home Owners Assassination). I have a decent sized yard and still have about 15 feet of space around the run to plant some veggies and flowers etc.

LOL I was going to say that the feet on the Australorps don't have feathers on them. I do have the Blue Australorps over here, along with the Splash and Black ones too.

Some extra toes too lol! Blue Australorps are so gorgeous! I'm trying to decide if I wasn't to raise Australorps or Jersey Giants as my dual purpose birds, right now I have Leghorns for eggs, but I haven't picked out my dual breed yet

Some extra toes too lol! Blue Australorps are so gorgeous! I'm trying to decide if I wasn't to raise Australorps or Jersey Giants as my dual purpose birds, right now I have Leghorns for eggs, but I haven't picked out my dual breed yet

I wanted a good dual purpose flock, and decided on Australorps. I have the breeders Australorp that I had to originally order them as hatching eggs from a breeder over in West Virginia. I couldn't find any here except for the hatchery ones, and you never know what they might have mixed in them... lol Anyway's, these ones that I have are bigger than those ones that come from the Privetts hatchery over in New Mexico.

Mmm just keep the astralorps. . Like a cool pet. Lol. Leghorns are your egg layers. I have white rock hens. Soo friendly. Trying to find time to eat my red rooster. Just bhavnt done it yet. But that bird just keep it alive very cool looking

Mmm just keep the astralorps. . Like a cool pet. Lol. Leghorns are your egg layers. I have white rock hens. Soo friendly. Trying to find time to eat my red rooster. Just bhavnt done it yet. But that bird just keep it alive very cool looking

Everyone has their own taste in things, and that's why there's something for every one.

Back
Top Bottom