Arizona Chickens

Most of my ee's are getting their muffs and beards
Marshmellow being a roo is growing the fastest he's the black and white. and his beard is so cute, its all black I nicknamed him blackbeard
He is sweet and not so scared like Mr. Roo bubu always was/is

Lovin those babies!

Most of my ee's are getting their muffs and beards
Marshmellow being a roo is growing the fastest he's the black and white. and his beard is so cute, its all black I nicknamed him blackbeard
He is sweet and not so scared like Mr. Roo bubu always was/is

Lovin those babies!

We need pics! I'm trying to look and not buy, help a girl out?

Now what in the world is Gribens?

Chicken skin that's been fried in the chicken fat as it's rendered down, though my beloved friend who taught me all about Jewish food told me I absolutely had to include onions with the chicken skin too. The crispy skin and onions are removed and cooled on paper towels as you would bacon, and then served as a tasty, crispy snack. (I added sea salt to mine.)

Chicken skin that's been fried in the chicken fat as it's rendered down, though my beloved friend who taught me all about Jewish food told me I absolutely had to include onions with the chicken skin too. The crispy skin and onions are removed and cooled on paper towels as you would bacon, and then served as a tasty, crispy snack. (I added sea salt to mine.)

And it's oh so good!

Hatch update: it started slow and finished strong. As of this morning there are 13 healthy, bouncy chicks in the brooder.

2 more eggs pipped and are still in the hatcher but I don't think they will hatch. They pipped over 24 hours ago and there hasn't been any progress since. I'll leave them in for another day or so just in case.

Two eggs came out of the incubator with the air cells on the bottom - in the narrow end of the egg. I've never seen that before. The chicks had developed so I put those eggs in the hatcher anyway. I suspect those are the two eggs that did not pip. Will candle them tonight to see.

Hatch update: it started slow and finished strong. As of this morning there are 13 healthy, bouncy chicks in the brooder.

2 more eggs pipped and are still in the hatcher but I don't think they will hatch. They pipped over 24 hours ago and there hasn't been any progress since. I'll leave them in for another day or so just in case.

Two eggs came out of the incubator with the air cells on the bottom - in the narrow end of the egg. I've never seen that before. The chicks had developed so I put those eggs in the hatcher anyway. I suspect those are the two eggs that did not pip. Will candle them tonight to see.
:celebrate Congrats on a successful hatch!

Back
Top Bottom