Arizona Chickens

Wow I'm really enjoying these little ones, I forgot about all the scratches you get from them as they hop up and teeter on you though.. rubbing alcohol here I come lol
I know they've bonded to me bc they were crying at dusk to me and I led them to the coop,and they followed me in and got on the roosts so cute!

Anyone else thinking of getting new babies?
:goodpost: awww such sweet little darlings , you have and your their chicky mama....lol how sweet is that..!!! good going..!!! your doing it right..!!!:D;):thumbsup:highfive::jumpy:clap:yesss:

i was looking through old pics to compare young hens vs young roos for someone and came upon Roo as about 3 months old, thought i'd share the flashback lol (the camera was an old one so the pic is a bit grainy)
IMGA0664.JPG

Wow I'm really enjoying these little ones, I forgot about all the scratches you get from them as they hop up and teeter on you though.. rubbing alcohol here I come lol
I know they've bonded to me bc they were crying at dusk to me and I led them to the coop,and they followed me in and got on the roosts so cute!

Anyone else thinking of getting new babies?
Always thinking.... Trying hard, trying hard.... to resssissssst

The infrared makes getting a good photo a little difficult, but here they are after adding the pine shavings :love thanks @BlueBaby for the gorgeous chicks!
View attachment 1300574

Keep us updated. Everyone loves to see chicks grow, and you have to love those first little eggs that the pullets lay. They will get bigger though, as the girls mature more.

Back
Top Bottom