Arizona Chickens

I've been trying to get listed in the new BYC Breeder's Directory, but they don't have Aloha's in the breed's that can be checked off there in the list under the large foul of chicken breed's. Maybe because the Aloha's are still too new?
Have you already tried contacting someone at BYC to ask? I do have to admit that I had never heard of Aloha’s until I saw them mentioned here so maybe they’re still a bit “rare.” I hope you’ll be listed eventually!

I've been trying to get listed in the new BYC Breeder's Directory, but they don't have Aloha's in the breed's that can be checked off there in the list under the large foul of chicken breed's. Maybe because the Aloha's are still too new?
Do they have NN listed? You could put the Aloha in as a color of NN, maybe?

I have not looked at the breeder directory, can you put photos?

No, there' no way to add pictures in it. They are mostly sticking with the names of breed's that are better known to people. So, it's going to be hard or next to impossible to get the Aloha's better known out there.

Roasted duck is far better than chicken! The only thing better is roast goose. YUM! I wish I had a good place for another freezer, all of these "Bad Boyz Next Gen" are going to camp there. :drool But, they are super cute right now.:) I took a few over to my neighbor's so her Mom who is 101 and blind could hold one. She had never seen a baby duck! She really had a great time holding them.
I got more space by switching to a stacking washer/dryer in our (last/final) move. You wouldn't have to move, but maybe if your washer/dryer are older??

Back
Top Bottom