Arizona Chickens

No problems, in fact, the chickens are really pumping out the eggs for the last week or so. Went from 8 a day (molt) to 24 a day. Had to sell 10 dozen today just to make room in the fridge.

Here is one of the boys, guarding his ladies.
Hi all. I am new to BYC and was looking thru this thread and came across cyborgs post with the rooster pic. I have a cockerel 9 months old that looks very similar and was wondering,

cyborg, what breed your roo is. I have posted pics in "What breed is this" thread but so far no one has definitive answer. He is about 8 months old in these pics and was dark charcoal grey as a chick. Thanks

Hello. My name is Jenna, I'm new to this. I'm trying to sell my Easter Egger rooster. He is about 3 months old. I want to keep him, but unfortunately my HOA is picky and does not allow rooster. I want him to go to a home where he won't be eaten. I'm not asking for a price. He is free. No price.

Hi all. I am new to BYC and was looking thru this thread and came across cyborgs post with the rooster pic. I have a cockerel 9 months old that looks very similar and was wondering,

cyborg, what breed your roo is. I have posted pics in "What breed is this" thread but so far no one has definitive answer. He is about 8 months old in these pics and was dark charcoal grey as a chick. Thanks

Looks similar to a Blue-laced red wyandotte rooster to me. I know the chicks I had were a blue grey color when they were born. :)

No type is all wrong for a Wyandotte plus they have rose combs.

Oh I didn't even look at the comb
hmm.png

Last edited:

Where did you get him? I think he is a mix. He most closely resembles a Welsummer, but they don't come blue as a standard color and souldn't have white ear lobes. I would say someone was trying to make a blue and crossed a Welsummer with something else. Or crossed a Blue Copper Marans with something else since the Marans should have slate legs, not yellow.

Back
Top Bottom