Arizona Chickens

We:welcome all of new folks!
@scythe23
@Excogitate

I'm sorry was locked out of my byc account :/ and I couldn't figure out how to get into byc to post with my newer used Note 4 cell phone.

Two turkey hens I had bought from Desert Marcy and one of them decided to go Broody on me! I was hoping to fatten them up a little bit more before we ate them. I was supposed to have eaten one for Easter. I will do that shortly! Nothing like a Thanksgiving dinner! Yum!

I have a guinea that has a deformed leg we are trying to fatten her up to eat. Guinea meat tastes pretty good I'm finding out....

Soooo nice to post again!!:D
I hope everybody had a beautiful Easter with their families!
I am selling eggs if anybody needs some to eat and I am in the East Valley.

Last edited:
does anyone know of someone in the Tempe area hatching Ameraucanas soon that I might be able to get chicks from? If not I will just have to settle for some EEs.

does anyone know of someone in the Tempe area hatching Ameraucanas soon that I might be able to get chicks from? If not I will just have to settle for some EEs.

I've got a couple of Black Ameraucana hens and at least one Blue Ameraucana hen I'm selling. They are about a year old, lay nice blue eggs. I'm in NW Tucson.

CORNISH X GROWING LIKE WEEDS!

Here is a pic from last Wednesday, when they arrived....

And here is a pic from this morning, 6 days later....

Back
Top Bottom