Arizona Chickens

Hello All,

Long time since I have been on. Lots of changes have gone on in my life in the last 2 years. Sadly I must rehome my 9 month old Speckled Sussex, Antonio. He needs more ladies to love and wide open space to patrol. He is beginning to become aggressive. He was a sweet boy just until recently. I have 3 hens who he grew up with and older hens who will not give him the time of day.

I would like a rehoming fee of $20.00 obo. Please private message me if interested. I live in the west valley, 101 and Olive.

Thank you,

Chris

Hello All,

Long time since I have been on. Lots of changes have gone on in my life in the last 2 years. Sadly I must rehome my 9 month old Speckled Sussex, Antonio. He needs more ladies to love and wide open space to patrol. He is beginning to become aggressive. He was a sweet boy just until recently. I have 3 hens who he grew up with and older hens who will not give him the time of day.

I would like a rehoming fee of $20.00 obo. Please private message me if interested. I live in the west valley, 101 and Olive.

Thank you,

Chris

Oh wow he is very handsome <3

If you cannot find a home for him I have a speckled sussex female who would love this guy.......

Hi, I have 1 cream legbar I'm raising in a mixed flock,,, she's DARLING w her little "mohawk" at 6weeks!!! She's tiny, an awesome forager, n friendly, too!!

Cool! I was wondering where one could maybe get some hatching eggs around here from a non-mixed flock of them that will all be laying those blue eggs? My next door neighbor would like some of those, too!

Our duck's are loving this rain...

Also, hope us all can sign up for this weekends bird count..
last night we saw at least 7 different bird's...

http://www.audubon.org/news/everyth...dium=email&utm_campaign=20170216_feb_wingspan

Went to a feed store closer to home than the usual place and they had Naked Neck chicks so I picked up this little girl. The sweetest of all by far.

Back
Top Bottom