Arizona Chickens

I have eaten bad girls, egg eaters, mean girls, picked on girls, Cornish-X girls. They eat reallllly good. Better than cockerels, in my opinion :drool . The egg eaters taste the best!
I’ve heard from relatives that roosters don’t taste good unless they’ve been castrated but I have no clue if it’s true, it’s so interesting learning about your experiences! I’ve only ever eaten store-bought chicken because I’m too sensitive about eating a hen I know :oops:

I just thought of something. I have a small dog house here that is made to look like a little log cabin. I bought it for my Boston Terrier, but he died years ago and my two collies are much too large to fit into it. It would be a great little chicken hideout inside of a dog run.

Or a place for a broody to sit on some hatching egg's, perhap's? ;)

Can you put a hold on your two nicest, broodiest girls for me? Just when I was wondering what I was going to do with today and tomorrow off work, I get to work on a chicken set-up. I need a 12 step program. *sigh*

Since you spoke up first, I will hold my 2 favorites of those girl's back for you. You'll get a kick out of the way that they walk with those 5 toes and shorter leg's. And you will save them from my crockpot.

Back
Top Bottom