Arizona Chickens

I think it would be a mini-daisy too!! Just gave daisy kisses (sorry cdc)..
I don't think kissing chickens counts but can't be sure.

There are two cuddly little pullets here now. So far, I can't tell the two of them apart, but I thought the Leghorns looked the same when they arrived, too. Now it's easy to tell who is who. My grandmother used to keep a very large flock of solid white chickens and had names for all of them. No idea how she knew which one was which. I'm trying to type and think before coffee here. Better stop.

There are two cuddly little pullets here now. So far, I can't tell the two of them apart, but I thought the Leghorns looked the same when they arrived, too. Now it's easy to tell who is who. My grandmother used to keep a very large flock of solid white chickens and had names for all of them. No idea how she knew which one was which. I'm trying to type and think before coffee here. Better stop.
You can tell.. even if mine looked the same, minnie is always flying.. daisy is junping up and down like a monkey, and elsa (big poofy butt) is trying to squeeze into little spaces.

Coffeeee... i can't wake up just yet. Usually an early bird, but not the last 2 days.

You can tell.. even if mine looked the same, minnie is always flying.. daisy is junping up and down like a monkey, and elsa (big poofy butt) is trying to squeeze into little spaces.

Coffeeee... i can't wake up just yet. Usually an early bird, but not the last 2 days.
Yeah. Lack of caffeine + autocorrect = not sure what I posted.

Oh, my brain auto-recorrects, so i didn't see anything off about it.

Here is a nicely written article talking about the CDC pointing in the wrong direction about kissing chickens.. for after coffee reading ☕ 📚 🐥

https://randyschickenblog.squarespa...s-and-why-the-cdc-suggestions-are-not-working
Actually, I was referring to myself with that comment. Fuzzy brain when I type and that program that changes what I type are not conducive to my making great posts.

As long as someone with covid doesn't kiss your chicken before you do, I really can't see the harm. How long does covid last on a chicken anyway?

Actually, I was referring to myself with that comment. Fuzzy brain when I type and that program that changes what I type are not conducive to my making great posts.

As long as someone with covid doesn't kiss your chicken before you do, I really can't see the harm. How long does covid last on a chicken anyway?
It might only last on the surface of a chicken, but i think once they get the kitchen sink bubble bath, it's gone. But i already went through covid hell, and almost a year of being unable to move much, plus a vaccine... so until a varient gets me (because I'll be that person, in a bubble suit, still catching it) the chickens and i should be good. 😷 🤒 💉 🐞 (cute bug emoji, all i could find) 🐥

They weren't both wearing mask's, and definately not 6 feet apart. ;)

Back
Top Bottom