Arizona Chickens

I don't have any of the bantam sized one's.
😭 i know... but.. if one could mate w a dwarf chicken...

I have an idea to build out a full size closet in my hall (the hall is honestly too large, so its a waste of space) and build a legit aviary within it, add a ventilation system, ballast lighting, a communal nest box (because why bother with more than one), built in chicken tvs and teach them to change channelswith a customized remote.. i need to sketch out some designs.

I've been using bread crumbs to give the barred pullet a bit of aspirin, so now the andalusian and one of the jumpy MM Marans come running out to greet me, and they all follow me into the pen! one of them jumped up and bit my finger! No one jumping onto my arm though.

Maybe my arm looked like a good place to roost while getting something to snack on? :gig

😭 i know... but.. if one could mate w a dwarf chicken...

I have an idea to build out a full size closet in my hall (the hall is honestly too large, so its a waste of space) and build a legit aviary within it, add a ventilation system, ballast lighting, a communal nest box (because why bother with more than one), built in chicken tvs and teach them to change channelswith a customized remote.. i need to sketch out some designs.

There are bantam NN's available, I just don't know where you will be able to get any. There are also NN Silkies around that are called Showgirl's and are bantam sized.

There are bantam NN's available, I just don't know where you will be able to get any. There are also NN Silkies around that are called Showgirl's and are bantam sized.
No.. can't do silkies inside 😭 they really are an outdoor bird. They aren't as happy inside as i thought they'd be..theyd be trying to go to the door, very distressed..and.. they have a goose honk that is not compatible inside either. 🔊

No.. can't do silkies inside 😭 they really are an outdoor bird. They aren't as happy inside as i thought they'd be..theyd be trying to go to the door, very distressed..and.. they have a goose honk that is not compatible inside either. 🔊

Not to meantion that they can't see with all of those poof's of feather's on their heads, and they have those feather's on thier feet?

Not to meantion that they can't see with all of those poof's of feather's on their heads, and they have those feather's on thier feet?
The foot feathers were fine, and since they werent bearded, it seemed to help make the poof more manageable sight wise... now, they were entirely bonded with me, and me them, but i know they are so much happier with dirt and bugs... and they are still best buddies ❤

The foot feathers were fine, and since they werent bearded, it seemed to help make the poof more manageable sight wise... now, they were entirely bonded with me, and me them, but i know they are so much happier with dirt and bugs... and they are still best buddies ❤

The regular bantam NN's don't have any feather's on thier feet nor big fluff's on the head.

When my blue NN (Baby Girl) was just starting to lay egg's, she wanted me in there with her and would wait for me. I had to walk her to the nest and talk to her and pet her so that she could lay her egg. Now I don't have to do that anymore. She's a big girl and know's what she has to do. Her egg's are getting a nice size now too.

The regular bantam NN's don't have any feather's on thier feet nor big fluff's on the head.

When my blue NN (Baby Girl) was just starting to lay egg's, she wanted me in there with her and would wait for me. I had to walk her to the nest and talk to her and pet her so that she could lay her egg. Now I don't have to do that anymore. She's a big girl and know's what she has to do. Her egg's are getting a nice size now too.
Ohh i got confused when you mentioned nn bantams, my brain autocorrected to showgirls.. ohhh this might be a future bird!!

You just got a polish, right? Now if you really want to have a stange looking NN bantam, how about this?

This is great... essentially i need chickens that don't look like chickens!! 😂 hey and there were a couple squeaky door rooster crows in that video that sound like Daisy's crow! I need to move the dog bark cam into the coop so i can record her.

Back
Top Bottom