Arizona Chickens

I keep thinking about all the old fencing rolls next door at the neighbors - I think it's for sale from a couple weeks ago. I keep wanting to buy it to enclose a garden plot surrounding the old remains of concrete and dirt rows extending out from greenhouse. Or to enclose an animal pen area. Can't get it off my mind - so I'll ask her how much.

I keep thinking about all the old fencing rolls next door at the neighbors - I think it's for sale from a couple weeks ago. I keep wanting to buy it to enclose a garden plot surrounding the old remains of concrete and dirt rows extending out from greenhouse. Or to enclose an animal pen area. Can't get it off my mind - so I'll ask her how much.
Yes, good idea! You won't know unless you ask.

I don't bother snakes either, unless it's a rattler. And the skunks are out all over. Has anyone else been deluged with caterpillars lately? They're dark with yellow stripes and dashes, and orange heads and butts.
No, I just saw one, 5-inch long, green like tomato worm, but with markings on it. I still just have bunches of the western/plains lubber grasshoppers here. I don't envy you with the skunks.

No, but here are a few pictures. They have been everywhere this week. When I get close to take their picture, they reach up toward the camera and I can't get a good closeup shot. Most are about 3 inches long. Some are shorter and some are longer. The majority look like the one in the second picture.
20210920_150737.jpg
20210920_151225.jpg

Back
Top Bottom