Arizona Chickens

Hey AZ peeps! I picked up my chicks from the post office on Friday and so far, so good. There was an extra chick in the box and fingers crossed hard that it doesn't turn out to be a roo. Felt like a Disney princess leaving with my chirping package.

6 Dominique chicks and what really pushed me over the edge to start with chickens was reading up about the breed. They sound perfect for eating bugs and "chicken tv" yard companions.

Attachments

• chicks3.jpg
    chicks3.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey AZ peeps! I picked up my chicks from the post office on Friday and so far, so good. There was an extra chick in the box and fingers crossed hard that it doesn't turn out to be a roo. Felt like a Disney princess leaving with my chirping package.

6 Dominique chicks and what really pushed me over the edge to start with chickens was reading up about the breed. They sound perfect for eating bugs and "chicken tv" yard companions.
Hello, and welcome to our AZ. state thread! Good luck with your chick's!

The internet is back up! It went down early his morning, and I just got off the phone with the ISP's IT department. That was fun. I had to keep running outside to talk to her because the phone loses connectivity indoors. It's a rural thing. She didn't speak much English, and Gabriel was making all sorts of weird noises trying to crow. She thought the noises were an equipment problem, and I kept telling her I was on the porch near chickens. Apparently she didn't know the word chickens and kept trying to clear her equipment. I lead a weird life, but anyway, internet restored!

The internet is back up! It went down early his morning, and I just got off the phone with the ISP's IT department. That was fun. I had to keep running outside to talk to her because the phone loses connectivity indoors. It's a rural thing. She didn't speak much English, and Gabriel was making all sorts of weird noises trying to crow. She thought the noises were an equipment problem, and I kept telling her I was on the porch near chickens. Apparently she didn't know the word chickens and kept trying to clear her equipment. I lead a weird life, but anyway, internet restored!
That is the problem with many of these companies. It is so hard to communicate with some of them on the phone. Huuummm... chicken's in the equipment? :gig

It stopped sprinkling over here, so I went outside to take care of a ton of ant's again. They are out trying to gather food for there mound's before all of the weed's die off, I guess. There were ant trail's all over.

I'm looking for chicks to put under my broody who's chick didn't live past hatching. Preferably something that lays cool eggs (getting tired of light brown) but I can't find any at stores. Does anyone happen to have any near Mesa?
Hello! I hope that someone here might have had a recent hatch that can help you out. My last batch of chick's that I hatched are all over a month old already, so that won't work for your need's.

Hello! I hope that someone here might have had a recent hatch that can help you out. My last batch of chick's that I hatched are all over a month old already, so that won't work for your need's.
Yeah, I know asking on here is kind of a long shot but I'm afraid that she will stop sitting since she had one peeping at her most of the day

Yeah, I know asking on here is kind of a long shot but I'm afraid that she will stop sitting since she had one peeping at her most of the day
If I can line up some of the Bielefelder hatching egg's that I have planned to buy, I might have a hatch going next month.

Back
Top Bottom