Arizona Chickens

I'm thankful we are no longer in an HOA! I recall one season with lots of back to back rains -- the vultures were already issuing warnings before the weather could allow anyone to take care of their weeds. :rant

We've been getting more rain this past hour or so. Puddles everywhere.
No HOA for us!
Enjoy the rain, we are still dry, I’m bummed.
Wash your car :old :idunno

Ditto,,,:highfive:Same,, Wash your car:gig
I would but my Mom is borrowing it so it’s not here to wash.

I assumed your "neighborhood helpers" were HOA 'police.' 👮‍♂️ They complain to the city? Is the city acting like an HOA requiring some standard of appearance? 👀

We still had some puddles this morning. :)
Having puddles in the morning is a good thing for sure.

No particular appearance is necessary but the city frowns on weeds, cars parked in the yard, that kind of thing. Usually after it rains some old person drives or walks around and then calls the city to complain and people get tickets for weeds. I had a pile of wood chips Inwas working on that someone complained about. So just nosey people with nothing better to do than bitch about something.

We had a very impressive downpour yesterday. Unfortunately my housemate was out walking the dogs! I was all ready with some dry towels for them when I heard the rain start and then it really started coming down HARD. I got a phone call asking me to pick them up from where they were sheltering in an alley. 😳
I guess that you had to grab an extra towel for you too, then?

I look's like a lot of places are getting rain around the state right now, and some might get to me also.

We were surrounded by rainclouds and thunder, but only got a little rain.
Here is one of my girls from yesterday evening... just because. :)

Attachments

• 2 lr.jpg
    2 lr.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 1
Got some rain in northwestern Mesa last nite. Went out to give eggs to neighbor and it was raining! Not sure how much - no rain guage there. Grass/ground was still wet this morning so I pushed in sunflower seeds just because I had some in my pocket.
I guess that's one way to empty your pocket. ;)

Back
Top Bottom