Arizona Chickens

years ago I bought a dinette set thru walmart.com. The third party seller was impossible and unreasonable, so I had success dealing with walmart customer service.
I am so glad you were able to go through walmart customer service. I bought one of the laptops online, because that's what the college at the time wanted me to do. When my laptop fan broke I kept sending it back over and over again because they never did fix the fan. Just blew some air into it and said it was fine. I finally contacted walmart customer service about it and they said that it wasn't up to them to get it fixed properly D< . By the time i was done and other with fighting with them the warranty was up and I couldn't get it replaced even if i wanted to. I was so mad. I ended up failing the class and told I couldn't get anymore funding to be able to take it again. So I gave up tsk

Also here is my Roobert. 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I want to take better pics but this brat doesn’t wanna hold still. He either wants a selfie so he can look at himself or he wants to go hunting down treats 😂😂
Beautiful boy there ❤️
Hey! New to the chicken momma game. What have y’all found is the friendliest (understand how you raise them has a huge factor) and most heat tolerant?
For friendliest I don't think you can beat Yokohama's. They're just naturally chill birds and they have great heat tolerance. So-so layers of smaller eggs though. Comparable to silkies for laying and egg size.
Speaking of silkies...I know a lot of people who love them for friendliness and have had no problems with Tucson level heat with them.
I also do deep shade and wading bowls for summer heat. Good airflow is critical, but we still need sheltered areas for the winter.
Welcome to being a chicken mom!

This doesn't look healthy LOL I at least know what is in my chickens

Wonder how much grea$e did GOOOOO meat..... pad the FDA :old
Before you eat any of that lab grown meat do your research on the type of cells that are grown out to make it.

Exactly! Just reading this quote from the article raises red flags...
Cultivated meat is derived from a small sample of animal cells which are fed nutrients and grown in steel vats before being processed into cuts of meat. :sick

Glad we all have our chickens and, as @NuggetMama stated, we know what's in our chickens. :thumbsup

Our Maker says, "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."

Exactly! That was my first thought. And if they're going to "approve it" they need to mandate labeling to make sure the public knows that is lab-grown "meat" they're getting. GROSS. 🤮
I bet they won't though. They prefer us to be ignorant and eat anything they want to stuff in our mouths.

Beautiful boy there ❤️

For friendliest I don't think you can beat Yokohama's. They're just naturally chill birds and they have great heat tolerance. So-so layers of smaller eggs though. Comparable to silkies for laying and egg size.
Speaking of silkies...I know a lot of people who love them for friendliness and have had no problems with Tucson level heat with them.
I also do deep shade and wading bowls for summer heat. Good airflow is critical, but we still need sheltered areas for the winter.
Welcome to being a chicken mom!
Thank you! I am trying to find him a home because my girls hate him. LOL. So he is stuck indoors with me all the time which i find unfair to him. I would love for him to be free with a flock of his own so he can do his manly thing and protect them as well as be someone's little love. Ya know? But the people that wanted my other roosters are suddenly in hiding when i say i have one more.
One lady who wanted my roosters after i told them they were handraised looked at me like i was completely psycho at the fact that my little boy likes cuddles and to be with people. I told her that's what happens when you HAND RAISE a chicken! They become friendly with their people and will protect their flock, which includes you. She didn't believe me. Lmfao and thinks i raised something that if placed outside will just keel over dead...

Back
Top Bottom