Arizona Chickens

Exactly! Just reading this quote from the article raises red flags...
Cultivated meat is derived from a small sample of animal cells which are fed nutrients and grown in steel vats before being processed into cuts of meat. :sick

Glad we all have our chickens and, as @NuggetMama stated, we know what's in our chickens. :thumbsup

Our Maker says, "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."
Exactly! We feed our babies healthy foods even if it's just scraps from our dinner as treats. So we know what is in them before we eat them. We know how much "chemicals" we place into our birds. Which is none as much as we can do away with. I'd rather have my chickens butchered for me then some cultivated cells turned into meat that isn't exactly meat...

Exactly! We feed our babies healthy foods even if it's just scraps from our dinner as treats. So we know what is in them before we eat them. We know how much "chemicals" we place into our birds. Which is none as much as we can do away with. I'd rather have my chickens butchered for me then some cultivated cells turned into meat that isn't exactly meat...
Research tip - Dive deeper on the TYPE of cells...

Exactly! Just reading this quote from the article raises red flags...
Cultivated meat is derived from a small sample of animal cells which are fed nutrients and grown in steel vats before being processed into cuts of meat. :sick

Glad we all have our chickens and, as @NuggetMama stated, we know what's in our chickens. :thumbsup

Our Maker says, "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."
Research tip - Dive deeper into the TYPE of cells...

https://streamflow.watershedconnection.com/Dwr

Roosevelt has hit 101% capacity. Lots of water heading down from the watershed for the next few weeks.

I expect that to happen. We are still getting rain regularly, plus they got an abnormal amount of snow in the northern part of the state. All of that water has to go someplace, and water flows to gravity and will head to the lowest part of the ground.

I expect that to happen. We are still getting rain regularly, plus they got an abnormal amount of snow in the northern part of the state. All of that water has to go someplace, and water flows to gravity and will head to the lowest part of the ground.
It's not a bad thing. As it flows through the system it will help replenish the downstream aquifers. There's syill significant snowpack and runoff on the SRP watershed upstream too, so that'll help really top off the system further south where we've been pumping groundwater but it hasn't really been getting replenished at the rate we're consuming.

It's not a bad thing. As it flows through the system it will help replenish the downstream aquifers. There's syill significant snowpack and runoff on the SRP watershed upstream too, so that'll help really top off the system further south where we've been pumping groundwater but it hasn't really been getting replenished at the rate we're consuming.
I don't think that much of the water will make it down into the water table, and it would take several winters in a row like this one to do it.

I don't think that much of the water will make it down into the water table, and it would take several winters in a row like this one to do it.
Oh definitely not a cure-all. Thing is, as that water comes downstream, it has to saturate the existing ground before it'll flow. So the further south it goes the more of it will stay in the ground and soak into the aquifer eventually. Totally with you on the long term impact. We'll be back to "moderate to extreme drought" statewide just in time for all these green things to die and catch fire. Hopefully up in the forest though it'll help keep the fire dangers more in check this year.

Oh definitely not a cure-all. Thing is, as that water comes downstream, it has to saturate the existing ground before it'll flow. So the further south it goes the more of it will stay in the ground and soak into the aquifer eventually. Totally with you on the long term impact. We'll be back to "moderate to extreme drought" statewide just in time for all these green things to die and catch fire. Hopefully up in the forest though it'll help keep the fire dangers more in check this year.
I agree with you there, because people don't seem to do well at making sure that they do something about the dead weeds, bushes, and trees. It's much easier to sit back and complain when your house is going up in smoke.

Back
Top Bottom