IMG_1109.jpeg
IMG_1110.jpeg

Thunder
Lightning
Coraline
Neffera
Penguin
Pebble

The littles that are in the brooder happy and squealing!

This is little Ares. She hatched out with a partially open navel, shell stuck to that open area so I had to bathe her and is in the incubator safe away from the rambunctious six for now. As soon as she gains strength during the night we will add her to the others and let her poke them about like the fighter she is!
IMG_1111.jpeg

Few days ago we were discussing uses for boiled eggs. Today I mentioned to DW that I had taste for some finger food sandies. She surprised me with a plate of these cute Bandits. Yes :yesss: those eggs are from my flock. Note the nice dark color of those yolks:celebrate
Yes these were tasty indeed. :drool:drool:drool
Did not have any Horseradish in the refer. Need to stock up again. Here are the ingredients, as some are not as easily visible/identifiable.
From bottom up.
Bread with cream cheese spread
Slice of ham fit to sandie.
Tomato sliced
Pickle slices
Egg sliced. (did not exactly reach hard boiled stage,):old
Black pepper dusting

IMG_20230601_151837543.jpg

Few days ago we were discussing uses for boiled eggs. Today I mentioned to DW that I had taste for some finger food sandies. She surprised me with a plate of these cute Bandits. Yes :yesss: those eggs are from my flock. Note the nice dark color of those yolks:celebrate
Yes these were tasty indeed. :drool:drool:drool
Did not have any Horseradish in the refer. Need to stock up again. Here are the ingredients, as some are not as easily visible/identifiable.
From bottom up.
Bread with cream cheese spread
Slice of ham fit to sandie.
Tomato sliced
Pickle slices
Egg sliced. (did not exactly reach hard boiled stage,):old
Black pepper dusting

View attachment 3526367
Yummy 😋

Back
Top Bottom