Arizona Chickens

Quote:
He's used to it.
wink.png

My Ameraucanas arrived, safe and very healthy from MD.

Also had 3 dozen eggs arrive all nice without any mishaps.

So grateful to Laree for hatching my extra eggs for me. I really want to hatch out the few GCMarans eggs I have left. I know she'll do a great job!

Quote:
He's used to it.
wink.png

LOL I think they get used to it. I mean when you start doing crazy stuff around your birds and your wife has a camera what could you expect.

Rufus~ I coulnd't even imagine what they would do now if they caught you trying to climb up there. They would probably dispatch the Game and Fish and National Guard on you.
roll.png
Last time I went you didn't have to pay anything, now it is $5 a person. We lucked out and got there at 4:30pm so the lady said we could go in for free since there was only a half hour left.

Quote:
Thanks so much for the offer, but the minute it started crowing his neighbors would report him and roo's aren't allowed. Thanks again! Although I do love the roo's! Just not sure how our Serama's would do with a newcomer.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks so much for the offer, but the minute it started crowing his neighbors would report him and roo's aren't allowed. Thanks again! Although I do love the roo's! Just not sure how our Serama's would do with a newcomer.
smile.png

If he feels like hatching, he can have any eggs the sizzle girls lay, but there's the 50/50 chance they won't be izzle-y.

Quote:
smile.png

If he feels like hatching, he can have any eggs the sizzle girls lay, but there's the 50/50 chance they won't be izzle-y.

Thanks so much, but he feels that hatching is beyond his capabilities. I know it's beyond mine.
smile.png
Thanks again for your offer!

Back
Top Bottom