Arizona Chickens

Local Raw Honey :)
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/grd/2883556437.html

We have lots of raw honey for sale. Right here from the valley, from our own hives.
quarts $15
gallons$35. 5gallons $145
We also have bee equipment for sale, and Bees available for pollination.
Kevin 602-620-0337
honey, pure honey, raw honey, organic honey, food storage, bakery, honey bees, health food,
Is this you? I've seen this add several times and have been very close to calling each time. DW always wants raw honey and I'm very interested in learning about bee keeping. Do I need the hive for the "bees available for pollination"?

Mikey you need to build/weld a carrier for your road trip to bring me eggs from someone over there. I am sure I can find something I need you to bring me. i figured eggs would be better than a fullsized chicken strapped to the back of your bike!

hahahahaha!

I left for Pastry's house Monday morning...

Tammy: " Are you bringing any more chickens home?"

Mikey: "On the motorcycle sweetie?"

Tammy: "Is that because they're not hatched yet?"

Mikey: "Yup."

And really, you know I'd never strap a live chicken to the back of the bike.

(I'd put 'em in a backpack!)

*** Edited to welcome Bill back!***

Last edited:
hahahahaha!

I left for Pastry's house Monday morning...

Tammy: " Are you bringing any more chickens home?"

Mikey: "On the motorcycle sweetie?"

Tammy: "Is that because they're not hatched yet?"

Mikey: "Yup."

And really, you know I'd never strap a live chicken to the back of the bike.

(I'd put 'em in a backpack!)

*** Edited to welcome Bill back!***

mikey, remember my friend kate i briefly told you about? i know, terrible at names. but, last summer she sold some chicks to a lady that drove up on a scooter, put the chicks in a fabric sack and rode away! btw, no chance i would let you do that with my hatchlings!!!!!

random rambling, i can't sleep cuz i am so stinking mad!!!!!!!!!! but there are just some people in this world that literally take the lollies right out of a kid's mouth, not because they were naughty mind you. i am talking cookies people! the kind that little girls sell door to door and in front of grocery stores for two months out of the year to earn $$$$$. these kids(and parents) work hard and some people feel the need to pad their own kids numbers and take from the others. i might seriously have a hissy fit tomorrow when i see the person who did this, i am a terrible liar. such a shame that dishonesty occurs in an organization that is all about teaching girls to make the world a better place. if i liked cheerios or milk, i would go cry in them.

Bill,

I'm so happy those girls you got from me are laying those robin blue eggs.

I'm hoping to get a roo from ca. (that came from my eggs)

She also has a couple of AWESOME EE roos from my eggs that have GREAT genetics if anyone is interested they should PM her... one is a gorgeous red Olive egger roo.

Does anyone remember the name of the vet in north Phoenix that does the decrowing... I'm willing to try it again one, more, time.

I miss my roos

also, I'll be putting up my rare Red Sussex breeding pair soon on Craigslist if no one here wants to buy them.

Last edited:
Hi there to fellow AZ chicken people.
My name is Stacy and I am in Tucson
I have posted a few times at BYC, but now see that
I only posted in the AZ area one time...........and that was waaaaaaay back in 2008~
WOW! Where does the time go? I had totally forgotten that there was an AZ group here.
I wish I would have remembered that when I had to, sadly, give up our beautiful Chick-zilla a couple years ago.
She ended up being a HE, and we just could no longer keep him.
ANYWAY......
I am checking back in and going to see how I subscribe to this forum.

We just got 4 more chicks. One is having some issues, sadly, but she seems to be a fighter.
Just wanted to say, "Hi"!!
Have a great afternoon!
Cheers,
Stacy

Welcome Stacy, My name is Selina and I live in mesa. I've been into chickens only since January. I love my 10 little girls.

Hi, I have been wanting chickens for a long time and am finally ready to commit but never thought to look at the town codes until tonight and it shows having chickens as a violation. I am in Prescott Valley as well but I am on the county land near Castle Canyon Mesa and I know that people a few streets over have a horse so I never thought Chickens would be a problem. Have you had any issues or do you know for a fact that chickens are a violation but just get away with them? I will be crushed if I can not get them, It's been such a long time coming.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Good Luck. Having Chickens has been so therapeutic for me. I'd go to that meeting that someone posted about to see if you can help get the law changed.

Hi Stacy Welcome! I'm in Tucson too Sherrie
Hi there to fellow AZ chicken people.
My name is Stacy and I am in Tucson
I have posted a few times at BYC, but now see that
I only posted in the AZ area one time...........and that was waaaaaaay back in 2008~
WOW! Where does the time go? I had totally forgotten that there was an AZ group here.
I wish I would have remembered that when I had to, sadly, give up our beautiful Chick-zilla a couple years ago.
She ended up being a HE, and we just could no longer keep him.
ANYWAY......
I am checking back in and going to see how I subscribe to this forum.

We just got 4 more chicks. One is having some issues, sadly, but she seems to be a fighter.
Just wanted to say, "Hi"!!
Have a great afternoon!
Cheers,
Stacy

Bill,

I'm so happy those girls you got from me are laying those robin blue eggs.

I'm hoping to get a roo from ca. (that came from my eggs)

She also has a couple of AWESOME EE roos from my eggs that have GREAT genetics if anyone is interested they should PM her... one is a gorgeous red Olive egger roo.

Does anyone remember the name of the vet in north Phoenix that does the decrowing... I'm willing to try it again one, more, time.

I miss my roos

also, I'll be putting up my rare Red Sussex breeding pair soon on Craigslist if no one here wants to buy them.

phx2phx had there serama decrowed and he is doing great. Get with them and see who they used. I am even willing to pay upfront for future eggs so you can pay for the surgery!!

Back
Top Bottom