Arizona

Glad to hear it, and about your goats. I'm jealous! We decided not to get goats b/c of the twice daily milking being a little too much now. We'll just start with chickens, about whom I'm currently studying (self-study). When you get your coop done, please post a pic, and again when you get your chickens and goats.
smile.png

Take care and have fun!

Quote:
It seems that the Phoenix chicken class at the Urban Farm is a long way for to travel for you, but I have to believe Tucson (who's always been closer to the natural desert and other things natural, IMO), would have something like this. I did a quick Google search, and came up with this, looks more in your neighborhood and I'll bet they could answer your ? about the feed store in south Tucson:

sononanpermaculture.org

Best of luck to you!

Yep!
smile.png
My mom, her friend, and I will be going. My mom wants to attend the composting class at 8:00 a.m. as well, so we'll go to that, then stay for the chicken class. Are you going?

Hello, anyone in the maricopa county/phx area? I am just curious to know if anybodys hens are laying right now, my game hens are not!

Back
Top Bottom