Connect trailer to pickup.

Load coop on trailer and secure.

Drop kids off at Grandma's.

Drive to Lonoke.

Unload coop.

Take wife out to eat.

Detour Grandma's house.

Quiet evening at home with wife!

ETA: Leave Jacob in goat transport cage before going to Grandma's!

Last edited:
Things to do today:

Remove goat transport cage from pickup.

Connect trailer to pickup.

Load coop on trailer and secure.

Drop kids off at Grandma's.

Drive to Lonoke.

Unload coop.

Take wife out to eat.

Detour Grandma's house.

Quiet evening at home with wife!

ETA: Leave Jacob in goat transport cage before going to Grandma's!

Or so we thought....... Spent the afternoon in the ER with a troubled boy.

Its finished, loaded and ready to go!

Headed to the shower, church (late) and then Lonoke!

ETA ?????? today!

Anybody going to the chicken swap May 12th at the Benton Co-Op?

This is the last one schduled this year.

Last edited:
Yup I think I may come and see what everyone is bringing. It was so nice the last time I went. Plus Brown's country kitchen is such a treat. Draye May 10th is a Thursday....You mean the 12th?

Last edited:
Yeah the 12th.
Sorry I was thinking about last months swap on the 10th.

I edited the post above. Thanks 202roosterlane for the heads up on the wrong date.

Last edited:
No problem. I had to double check myself. Hope the weather holds out for the swap.
Me too, also.

Gonna be bringing alot of EE chicks, and maybe a Naked Neck or three.
Thinnk I'm gonna take my Polish also, they just aren't what I'm wanting right now.
I'm also bringing my one and only Lavender Ameraucana hen, I have nothing to breedher with to continue the Lavender coloration, so I'll be letting her go.

Last edited:
I just hatched 4 polish and 3 MF D'Uccles. Bunch more to hatch tomorrow to include FBCM. I also have Welsummer, and a bunch of eggs from HOT2POT. She has awesome chickens. I just can't remember all of them without disturbing the bators. LOL

I think they are LF Buff Orpingtons, LF Barred Rocks, LF Salmon Faverolles, I think LF Dark Brahma, and Black Australorps. Only if my memory serves me right. Oh I also have Tolbunt mixed for me and Polish mixed for my sister. Should be a great variety of chicks hatching pretty soon . Hoping to have 5-6 more hatch through the night.

if you get any extra LF Salmon Faverolles let me know... i have a pair and i finally started getting pure eggs last week and setting them... but I'm always looking for more bloodlines i hate to start a breeding program from 1 pair...
I just hatched 4 polish and 3 MF D'Uccles. Bunch more to hatch tomorrow to include FBCM. I also have Welsummer, and a bunch of eggs from HOT2POT. She has awesome chickens. I just can't remember all of them without disturbing the bators. LOL

I think they are LF Buff Orpingtons, LF Barred Rocks, LF Salmon Faverolles, I think LF Dark Brahma, and Black Australorps. Only if my memory serves me right. Oh I also have Tolbunt mixed for me and Polish mixed for my sister. Should be a great variety of chicks hatching pretty soon . Hoping to have 5-6 more hatch through the night.

They should hatch out in a few weeks. I'll let you know what I get. I am only going to keep so many.
if you get any extra LF Salmon Faverolles let me know... i have a pair and i finally started getting pure eggs last week and setting them... but I'm always looking for more bloodlines i hate to start a breeding program from 1 pair...
Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom