ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

202roosterlane

Happy Hen on a Harley
12 Years
Feb 24, 2011
Central Arkansas
This is a thread started for Arkansas folks to buy, sell, trade or find homes for you chickens and eggs. I created this page to make it easier for local Arkansans to do so without having to buy shipped eggs/chickens. Thouggh I do encourage you to continue to buy from other states by all means. I do know on occassion we all have too many roos or chickens we need to find a home for and it's easier when that person lives close enough to pick the chickens up. Just an idea and I hope it works.

Any transactions are between you and the seller. Period. You may not complain to BYC. So ask questions and be sure you are comfortable with the transaction you are making. Above all else, please practice good Bio-security measures. This is not an auction. Just a listing. If your see something you are interested in, PM the member and work it out. If you have room in your heart and your coop, Ihope you find some chickens that truely need a home for what ever reason. No ugly comments or fighting will be tolerated and will deleted to included excluding you from this thread.

BYC nor the staff are responsible for anything that happens in this thread and will not get involved in the swaps or individual transactions.BYC strongly encourages all the swap participants to use the existing BSA system to take advantage of the organization and feedback system. This isn't a "requirement" but is a suggestion for a better run swap.
For more info https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=325839

All ARKANSAS people, please list your Wanted to buy (WTB), Want to trade) WTT, For Sale items or FREE to good home here, so it's easier for all of us to find them.

I do ask that if you would please create a BYC page with pictures of the chickens you are trying to sell/trade and of the chickens you are trying to sell/trade the eggs from. I know that if I was going to drive 75 miles to pick something up I would want to see it first. If you say, "please see my BYC page for photos" people are more likely to pay attention to your ad. Otherwise, be prepared, they will ask you. If you do not want to create a BYC page, please insert a pic into your post. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 15 RIR eggs for sale. Ready today. $20 PM your location.

UPDATE: These eggs must be sold by 7 January 2012 or they are going in the bator.
lol.png

PLease see my BYC page for pics.

Last edited:
At the moment i sell, grown quail, their eggs, and day old quail. Grown quail $2 each, eggs $5 a dozen and day up to 2 weeks old $1 each.
Cleveland County and surrounding counties. Local pick-up or meet at predetermined location and time.

I would like to buy (2) buff orp hens and (1) buff orp roo

I am in the Conway area a lot and have car coming from

Rison area each week.

I want young laying hens,..

Quote:
Hi, I just emailed JIMSFARMSTAND here on BYC. I think he has some. I know he has eggs, but I don't know if he is selling chickens. Maybe he will PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom