ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Pauletta, Sorry for all the health issues your family has had. I hope they recover well. Remember to take care of yourself.
hugs.gif
Oh thanks Deb! Things are getting better. Now it's just allergies from tree pollen. Mostly oak trees out here. Ugh.

this coming week i will have available...pure hatching eggs
6+ salmon favies
4+runners (several colors running in the same pen) parent stock sq
6+delawares
12+mixed layer flock (white leghorns, rir, basque, cochin banties, glw, gl polish-roos bcm, basque)

should have them ready for pickup/ship 4/24-?
if you pickup in batesville you can have a dozen of whatever breed thats available for $24.00, if i ship flat rate $20.00 for a dozen eggs, you pick the breeds that's available. PM me if interested.

Good morning everyone,

I'm dispersing my ornamental laying flock so that I can focus on just a few breeds. My laying flock was hatched in February of last year so they're young and laying very well!!!

Here's what I have in LF hens. Asking $15 each;

3 Buff laced Polish
5 EE/Americuana (2 lay pink eggs the other three lay blue/blue-green)
1 Lakenvelder
1 Light Brahma
1 Silver-Grey Dorking
1 Salmon Faverolles
2 Cuckoo Marans

OTHERS:

(8) 8 week old BBS French Copper Marans of Wade Jean lines. 4 blue and 4 black split blue. 3 cockerels and 5 pullets. $100 for the group 1 pullet is rather small and would be great in a bantam project.

I also have a small flock of 5 project birds from a Coronation Sussex rooster covering an EE/Americuana. I believe it's 1 cockerel and 4 hens. All are columbian patterned and carry the lilac gene of the Coronation Sussex. $30 for the group

1 bantam Mille Fleur Cochin rooster. $10

Have plenty of photos that I can send. I don't have permission to attach on this forum for some reason.

Thanks!

p.s. I'm located in Little Rock (Landmark/East End)

I'm looking for some hatching eggs..would love to do some swapping!

turkeys-any breed
quail-tuxedo, cortnix or any others
sebbies, and color

I want pure, I have lots of breeds to swap.

Thanks!

If you still have them i might be interested in the Cuckoo Marans hens and the Buff Polish hens...
Good morning everyone,

I'm dispersing my ornamental laying flock so that I can focus on just a few breeds. My laying flock was hatched in February of last year so they're young and laying very well!!!

Here's what I have in LF hens. Asking $15 each;

3 Buff laced Polish
5 EE/Americuana (2 lay pink eggs the other three lay blue/blue-green)
1 Lakenvelder
1 Light Brahma
1 Silver-Grey Dorking
1 Salmon Faverolles
2 Cuckoo Marans

OTHERS:

(8) 8 week old BBS French Copper Marans of Wade Jean lines. 4 blue and 4 black split blue. 3 cockerels and 5 pullets. $100 for the group 1 pullet is rather small and would be great in a bantam project.

I also have a small flock of 5 project birds from a Coronation Sussex rooster covering an EE/Americuana. I believe it's 1 cockerel and 4 hens. All are columbian patterned and carry the lilac gene of the Coronation Sussex. $30 for the group

1 bantam Mille Fleur Cochin rooster. $10

Have plenty of photos that I can send. I don't have permission to attach on this forum for some reason.

Thanks!

p.s. I'm located in Little Rock (Landmark/East End)

What u got to swap??? i have 3 colors of red Coturnix Quail + jumbo brown and whites that are really jumbo's...
I'm looking for some hatching eggs..would love to do some swapping!

turkeys-any breed
quail-tuxedo, cortnix or any others
sebbies, and color

I want pure, I have lots of breeds to swap.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom